BI Management Studies is an open-access, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal published by Allameh Tabataba’i University, the leading university in Humanities and Social Sciences in Iran. BI Management Studies has been established to provide an intellectual platform for national and international researchers working on issues related to information technology management. The Journal was founded as a response to quick advancements in information technology management and was dedicated to the publication of the highest-quality research studies that report findings on issues of great concern to the profession of information technology management.
To allow for easy and worldwide access to the most updated research findings, the journal is set to be an open-access journal. Yet, To allow for easy and worldwide access to the most updated research findings, the journal is set to be an open-access journal. Yet, The journal charges two million Rials to compensate a part of the arbitration fee, and if the article is accepted, additionally four million Rials will be charged from the authors for a part of the costs of processing the articles, the rest of the costs will be financially supported by Allameh Tabatabai University.
Non-Iranian authors are free of mentioned charges.
The journal is published in both a print version and an online version.
Copyright and Permissions
The journal and the Allameh Tabataba'i University holds the entire legal and intellectual rights related to the publication of the articles and the aforementioned rights are transfered to the journal and Allameh Tabataba'i University by submitting the articles in the journal. In addition, the journal will be fully in charge of publication of the article in print, online, as a CD, in international indexes and domestic indexes. This right will be revoked only if the article is rejected or the author(s) withdraw from publication. For the more information regarding the matter, please check the commitment of compliance form.
About BI Management Studies:
- Country of Publication: Iran
- Publisher: Allameh Tabataba’i University Press
- Format: Print and Online
- Start Publishing: Autumn 2012
- Print ISSN: 2821-0964
- E-ISSN: 2821-0816
- Available from: magiran.com, noormags.ir, sid.ir, civilica.com academia.edu
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Publication Dates: March, June, September, and December
- Advance Access: Yes
- Language: Persian with English Abstracts
- Scope: BI Management Studies
- Article Processing Charges: 6,000,000 Rials for Iranian Authors (Free of charge for Non-Iranian Authors)
- Type of Journal: Academic / Scholarly
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexed & Abstracted: Yes
- Policy: Peer Review
- Initial Review Time: up to ten days
- Review Time: Nine Weeks, Approximately
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Alternate E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The goals and main areas of the journal’s activity
BI Management Studies Journal is a research-oriented and interdisciplinary publication that reviews and publishes scientific research articles intending to promote business intelligence. The main areas of activity are listed below:
- Management approaches in the field of business intelligence
- Data science, intelligence, and forward-looking analysis
- Data, information, and knowledge management in the field of smart business
- Development of intelligent systems
- Organizational intelligent information systems
- Social networks and intelligent network businesses
- Governance, infrastructure, and standards of intelligent businesses
- Security, infrastructure, and standards of intelligent businesses
- Analytical reviews of social media
- Intelligent remote work based on information, and communication technology
Archive policies and retention of articles
BI management studies, understand the concerns of authors, readers, librarians, and others about the need for long-term preservation and access to scholarly research as the world of publishing continues to digitalization. Our policy directly and honestly addresses the archival issue of long-term retention with access.
The journal of BI management studies is committed to archiving, meaning long-term preservation and providing access to scientific research material published electronically in the journal of BI management studies. This policy statement specifies the extent of the journal’s archival commitment and the relevant procedures for fulfilling this commitment. The journal of BI management studies will serve as an archive for all electronic content published by the journal. The content of the archive will include all the editions of this magazine with the ability to access online and publish relevant supplementary materials. The original content of published material will never change but may be supplemented by annotations or additional information due to the occurrence of errors and the need to correct content, references, and other parts that undergo changes after the original publication.
For the efficient and safe use of the online service, the journal of BI management studies undertakes to prepare copies from the electronic archive of publications in order to preserve information and security. Replicas are used to enable rapid delivery of content to consumers, while security replicas are kept as backup copies. The journal of BI management studies is committed to the periodic renewal of these reproductions. At least one security duplicate copy is kept in a separate location away from the editorial office of BI management studies in Tehran, Iran.